Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

1). When hitting the PayPal button, it is very slow and a long wait until the order confirmation loads (it's been several minutes so far and nothing). FINALLY it loaded!!!!! Now, that it finally loaded, I have the error:
    The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.
    Your purchase couldn't be completed
    There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

2). HOW do I get rid of the drop box and the "need to make a payment?" link on the order page?
    And how to I change the green to purple to match my site?

Thank you. -Joe
    ar@create-an-app.net

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2016

Project Admin

1.) Regarding the error message, if you login to your paypal account and then go to this page, you can turn off the "block non-encrypted website payments" option. All the payment info used is validated via paypal's IPN check, so the button input cannot be manipulated.

If the long loading time persists after changing that option, can you link me to your purchase form and I'll check it out to see if I can find the cause.

2.) You can edit the template files via the "Settings -> Themes" section of the OIO admin area. To remove the menu / need to make a payment option, change the editing mode to "advanced" and then you'll see a list of all template files that can be edited - the one to change is the "purchase_start.tpl" file. The css file can also be accessed from there.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics