Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorEstherG2
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2016

Hello Guys,

Great plugin. We have an issue with spacing. I find that on our homepage, when I place the shortcode, a noticeable space appears to the left of the ad. I'm using wordpress by the way. I've tried to remove it by changing the spacing under the ad zone options, but that doesn't work. Can I have some assistance with this please?

Thank you :)
    Es

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2016

Project Admin

Would you mind linking to the url where you're seeing the issue, along with letting me know which browser you are viewing the page in?

• CommentAuthorEstherG2
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2016

Sure, our url is trinikidscorner.com. You see it in the main area, there's a bit space between the slider and the ads and I believe that that it's as a result of the ad system. Also, there are ads on this page and there is also an space between the two groups of ads.

http://www.trinikidscorner.com/movies/

Appreciate your response :)

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2016

Project Admin

Looking at the home page specifically, it doesn't look the space is generated by OIO. It's just how the columns are set out in the theme itself.

The ads in OIO are as far to the left as the column they are placed in allows (I'm afraid I'm not sure what you'd need to do to the theme if you wanted to change this though).