Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Hi

I've just purchased and installed the latest version of your plugin. It all seems to be working, but I am experiencing intermittent problems where the ads refuse to show.

Yesterday all 4 ad zones were showing. I have not changed anything on the site but today only 1 out of 4 ad zones are showing.

I am using the plugin in test mode on a WP ENgine staging site.

Could it be related to cache issues?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthordskurth
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2016

I had a similar problem, until I added a number of default "unsold" ads to the rotation. Then the problem went away. My problem is that my ads do not display under Chrome and Safari. Works fine in FireFox and Safari.

Using the latest WordPress, the OIO plugin with JavaScript inserts.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2016 edited

Project Admin

@sleepjunkies - I have seen the odd problem crop up relating to WPEngine's caching policies, but nothing that I can remember that recently. Is there any way I can have a look at the staging site to see what is happening with the ad zones?

@dskurth - could you link to your site so I can test in those browsers? Just be aware that if you have any ad blocking software installed, that will stop the ads from showing.

Hi,

The ad zones are showing up in the page hmtl, it's just that they're not always displaying on page.

I'm happy for you to take a look at the site, but it is still in development and I don't want search engines discovering it via this forum so I'll send you the website link via email.

Thanks.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2017

Project Admin