Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorphilesq
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2008 edited

I'm very confused. I'm trying to ask a question about your affiliate mod for phpLD, however, the categories for this discussion have nothing to do with that. I would like to know if your affiliate mod can be used by SEO companies that submit listings for other companies. This is a little different than the typical affiliate, because instead of sending someone with a new IP address to purchase a listing, it is someone with the same IP address always purchasing a new listing.

Thank you.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2008

Project Admin

Sorry about the confusion. The mod is here because this site is powered by phpLD, and all the original development for it was done here. I'll see about moving the mod purchase area to my personal site later tonight, since I do have an empty forum there that could be used for queries for the mod.

Anyway, moving on to your query:

The fact that the user coming has the same IP address each time, should not matter with this mod. The affiliate URL sets a cookie, and if that cookie is present during any purchase, the affiliate receives commission. If I've mis-understood things, please let me know.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics