Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorjohnmryan
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2008

I cant seem to get the plugin working first off i get this on the admin page

Warning: lang(lang/en.php) [function.lang]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/plugins/oiopub-direct/modules/conversation/oiopub-load.php on line 119

Warning: lang() [function.include]: Failed opening 'lang/en.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/modules/conversation/oiopub-load.php on line 119

I already uploaded the plugin twice, incase there was something missing...

It also says that the SQL tables were not installed, but when i try to do it I get this error

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1) ADMANAGER TABLES:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wp_oiopub_purchases` (
    `item' at line 1

Any ideas?

Cheers

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2008 edited

Project Admin

For the file upload error, it looks like that one particular file is missing. If you navigate to the oiopub-direct plugin folder via FTP, and then keep clicking until you get to modules / conversation / lang, can you see a file called en.php?

That's the file that appears to be missing, so uploading that file specifically (rather than the entire plugin) should solve it. If not, I'd have to take a quick look at your FTP to see if there is some problem I hadn't foreseen.

As for the database - it looks like when you manually installed the tables, you copied the entire file? You shouldn't copy the "1.) ADMANAGER TABLES:" lines, since they aren't SQL code (they are just labels). Just copy the individual CREATE TABLE statements, and the ALTER TABLE statement.

I should also ask, were any tables containing the word oiopub present in the database when you tried to manually add tables?

If you're still having problems after going through these steps, you can always email me at admin[at]oiopublisher[dot]com with some FTP login details, and temporary blog admin access, and I'll check it all over for you.

• CommentAuthorjohnmryan

cool - I can see where I went wrong - thanks for the super fast reply

I checked the database no tables were created

Im now trying to put in the sql and I get this error
    #1061 - Duplicate key name 'post_related'

it seems to be because of the last line of number 1?

Cheers for the help

• CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

Looks like you have another plugin installed that already adds an index to the posts table, so you should be fine without it (the auto-installer ignores it if its already there).

Final step would be to check that all the tables are there (one purchase, two affiliate, two group, three tracker) and then you should be good to go.

• CommentAuthorjohnmryan

Thats great, it worked, but section three gives this error

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '";

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wp_oiopub_groups_replies` (
    `id` int(10) NO' at line 1

Thanks again

• CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

Looks like there's an extra "; at the end of the 2 CREATE TABLE statements in section 3. Remove them, and try again.

• CommentAuthorjohnmryan

Cheers that fixed it, I also sent you an e-mail

Thanks again for your help

• CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

Looks like a couple of error with manual install of the tables (a couple of recent columns additions were missing). I've corrected them, and sent you the updated file by email.

I've also suggested a complete uninstall / re-install, to see if this time the auto-install will kick in and bypass all the manual work for you.