Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorjtpratt
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2008

Without having to hack the plugin code (or even if you do) I would like to know how to modify the purchase page(s). I've setup OIOpublisher on my site, and I have 4 125x125 ads, in addition to an 'advertise' link in the sidebar that goes to my purchase page.

On that page I'm worried about the distinct "lack" of information. People can buy links ad 125 ads I have for sale, but there's no additional info about follow or nofollow, nothing about duration, I can't brand the page, or even add my contact link. I want to make sales and all I can imagine people having are questions before they order.

How do I, or what file do I hack to update these purchase pages?

thx!

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2008 edited

Project Admin

I'm planning on a re-make of the purchase pages at some stage (a couple of people have said the same thing as you). There are 2 things you can do in the meanwhile:

1.) Add extra information to the purchase pages themselves. Each ad type has a purchase template file that you can find at in the oiopub-direct/purchase/templates file. You can then add any information you want to the top of those files.

2.) Some people have opted to change the "Advertise Here" links to point to a page dedicated to describing the ads for sale first, then putting links to the purchase page there. You can do this by editing the file oiopub-direct/include/output.php - search for references to purchase.php to find where the link code is, and then you can change it to a more suitable page for you.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics