Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorScooper
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009 edited

Hi all,
    Just found this site and it looks like a great advertising tool.
    I have a few questions before I purchase.
    I have over 50 blogs in my network all running WP or WPmu. Can this be used to control a whole ad network, meaning selling ads on all of my blogs from one central site?
    If yes, can statistics of all sites be shown to potential advertisers?
    Can a potential advertiser buy an ad spot on all blogs at the same time with one purchase?
    After a purchase can the advertiser see some basic statistics for his ads?
    Thanks for your help!

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009 edited

Project Admin

If you have a large number of blogs, then you can set the script up as a "standlone" tool (ie. not a Wordpress plugin). This will let you place ad zones on any number of other sites, using javascript.

A stats tracker module is included by default, which will keep track of all clicks and impressions on the purchased ads. For each purchase an advertiser makes, they get a link in their confirmation email that lets them view all stats for that ad - they also get a weekly stats report, if you choose to enable that option.

The only way for an advertiser to make a purchase on all blogs at the same time would be if you used the same ad zone on those blogs. You could therefore use some ad zones as "global" zones (ie. shown on every blog), and other zones to be specific to one / a group of blogs.

• CommentAuthorScooper
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009

Thanks for your quick answer!
    Looks exactly what I am after :-)
    One more last question. If I understand this right, the stand alone version would be like an advertising hub for all my sites. Can this be setup on any type of website for example a blog or is this stand alone version a full website script on it's own?
    Thanks again for your help!

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009 edited

Project Admin

The same script can be installed as either a Wordpress plugin, or a standalone product. You could install it as a WP plugin if you wanted, and then run ads for other sites off it using the javascript ad option.

If you have a non-WP blog installed (as an example) on a domain, you could still install OIO as a standalone product in a sub-directory of that domain. It can use the same database as whatever else is installed in the domain too, so it doesn't require its own website / domain to run on.