Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthor19prince
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009

Hello...

Where/how does the administration work in a non-wordpress based install?

I have experience with this product only in wordpress.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009

Project Admin

You can view the admin interface for the standalone version here:

http://demo.oiopublisher.com/standalone/oiopub-direct/admin.php

It is access by going to the directory you installed OIO in via your browser, and adding "admin.php" to the end of the link.

Quick note - the standalone admin interface can't be accessed if OIO is installed as a Wordpress plugin already. It would require a separate install.

I have a website mysite.com that also has a wordpress blog at mysite.com/blog. I want to manage ads in both places.

How will OIO handle this? Do I have to install it in the wordpress
    plugins section, and also as a stand alone on the other part of the site? Will I essentially be managing 2 separate entities? Will there be a zone 1,2,3,4 etc. on mysite.com and a zone 1,2,3,4 etc. on mysite.com/blog? Please advise as I am considering purchasing but want to know how OIO handles this scenario.
    Thanks.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2009

Project Admin

It can basically handle it however you want it. Whether you install it on your blog as a Wordpress plugin, or as a standalone application, you can still show ad zones in both places.

I'd say the majority of people in your situation (ie. one blog plus one non-blog area) install as a Wordpress plugin, then display ads on the non-blog area using the javascript output.