Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorstokes
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009

Hello,
    I am going to be using OIOPublisher on a couple of different sites. I would like to use "custom" payment page form paypal. Is there a variable that I can change to make this possible?

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009 edited

Project Admin

It looks like page styles you've already made can be controlled by the html form variable "page_style":

https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_std-variable-ref-buy-now.html#HTMLVariablesforDisplayingPayPalPaymentPages

The html form itself is in the file modules/paypal/paypal-form.php - I believe you just need to add a new hidden input field along with the ones currently there (although it would need testing, as I haven't used custom styles myself):

echo '<input type="hidden" name="page_style" value="somePageStyleName" />';

Once you've had a go at doing it manually, to confirm it works as expected, I'll add it as a paypal setting in the admin area for you, ready for the next version.

• CommentAuthorstokes
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009

Thanks Simon!

• CommentAuthorbghouse
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2009

Have you been able to get the PayPal page_style working? I need to use OIO on multiple sites and need to be able to specify a custom page style with each site.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2009 edited

Project Admin

Sorry, I completely forgot about adding it to the paypal module. Let me go and do that now.

EDIT: I've now added it as an admin setting, you can download the updated module here.