Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorMoonworks
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited

Is it possible to have a banner show in more than one zone, without having to add it more than once?

I am running a residential training business, and it has three main categories, writer, film makers and actors. I'm creating banners to show on most of the pages that aren't specific, but on the writers section, for example, I want to show just courses for writers. This is easy to do by just creating a zone for the writers section, but having to add various banners two or three times will take quite some time.

Is there a simple way?

Joe
    http://www.ResidentialTraining.co.uk

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited

Project Admin

Unfortunately there isn't possible with the current plugin, as when I initially created "ad zones" I didn't make the ads zone independent (each ad can only be attached to one zone).

Having said that, once the next minor release of OIO is out, I'll be starting work on a brand new version that I've already mapped out to have "ad creation" and "zone creation" so that you'll then be able to attach any ad you've created to any number of zones.

• CommentAuthorMoonworks
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009

That sounds good, always good to have improvements in mind.

I can live with the current way things work, and will be happy to use the improved version when it is released.