Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorMoonworks
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

Is there a way to select to have payments made by cheque/direct deposit? maybe giving a payment ID for those who do it to quote?

On my site, I'm saying that people can pay by cheque by contacting us, but it would mean that my affiliates can get paid for cheque payments too.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009 edited

Project Admin

You could use the new "offline payments" module. It was made for 2.2, but should work with 2.1 as well:

http://blog.oiopublisher.com/2009/07/oiopublisher-22-released/

It won't handle affiliates (payment modules weren't designed to work with the affiliates module - maybe one for the future), but will give instructions to purchasers on what to do if you want them to pay by cheque.

• CommentAuthorMoonworks

Thanks that's great. I hadn't even noticed the new version

• CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

I haven't publicised it yet - only to the "focus group".

• CommentAuthorMoonworks

I just upgraded easily, it was a nice smooth transition.

The only thing I would ask, is one of the templates avialable for the offline payment info page at the end of a purchase? The users don't have a way to get back to the site from there.

• CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

There's no template as such, but the function called "form" at the bottom of the module's oiopub-load.php file controls the output.

Is there a way to refine the form? For example, instead of the selection being called offline payment, I would like to change it to Pay By Invoice.

And when they click the ad approved link in their email, I would like them to be able to fill out their contact information we want (Name, Organization, Address, email etc) and click send to have it, as well as the ad information, emailed to us.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2013

Project Admin

You can change the name of the payment method via the "Settings -> Languages" section of the admin area. Just select the eenglish language and then search for "Offline payment" in the text list.

The form is hardcoded, so the simplest way to get the extra info needed for paying by invoice would be to add it in the instructions for invoice payments and ask them to email you the extra details at that point.