Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

Hi,

I'm using the standalone admin on a windows server and everything is fine except for when I go to approve or reject ads I get an access denied message. (in case it matters, the ads are "pending payment")

I've looked over the forum posts but this problem seems to be typically related to the Wordpress version and not the standalone.

thanks so much for your help,

Jeremy

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics

sorry, should also mention, I set all permissions to RW to make sure it wasn't a permissions issue.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009 edited

Project Admin

I quickly logged in to the install (since I still had the login details from before) and saw what the problem was.

The url you're using in the config.php file is a different domain to the "rewrite script url" setting. The authentication session created by OIO will span multiple sub-domains, but not entirely different domains (as browser security will not allow it).

The admin area always uses the url from the config.php file. Otherwise, some people would find themselves locked out of the admin section completely if setting the rewrite value incorrectly.

What that meas for your install is that when clicking on the approval link, the config.php url is used, which isn't covered by the authentication session. If you make sure the domains match, the problem should disappear.

perfect,
    works now,

thanks again for your amazing service