Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorRedspain
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2009

some questions:

- This plugin check periodically reciprocal links or just at beginning?

- Is it possible use a different page to purchase not purchasing.php? I publish a page with instruction, prices, etc. I wanna do that my clients see this page and not the default one.

- Can I hide some options inside purchase.php? I don't want that everybody see all my ads spaces because some are paids, other are by link exchange and others are absolutely free.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2009 edited

Project Admin

* Reciprocal links are only checked at the time of purchase.

* There's an option in the General Settings area (advanced section) to take people to your own page, rather than purchase.php. You could use that to send people to your pricing page.

* There's not really that kind of control available on the purchase page, but you could always list the items you want to show on your own Wordpress page (where you have the pricing / instruction etc) and link them through to the purchase form directly, so they don't anything inbetween.

• CommentAuthorRedspain
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2009

- I want use my own page to show ads spaces, looking inside setting (advanced) I found "Redirect Purchase links to Custom URL? " insert the url of my purchase page (mysite.com/mypurchase/) but the default page not redirect to it.

www.mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/oio/purchase.php is still working inside marketplace, people aren't redirect to my page mysite.com/mypurchase/

- Is it possible include check periodically and/or manually link exchange after purchases? perhaps in the next release...

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2009 edited

Project Admin

If you open the OIO purchase.php file, you can put a check in to re-direct people to the custom page (just underneath the "enabled" check):

//redirect to custom page?
    if(!empty($oiopub_set->general_set['buypage']) && count($_GET) == 0 && !defined('NO_HEADER')) {
    header("Location: " . $oiopub_set->general_set['buypage']);
    exit();
    }

Im after same Question as above. Is there a way to recheck link exchanges. I have problems with links being removed after been approved.