Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

I'm pretty sure I'm going to purchase your program no matter what. But there is one issue that would make it "perfect" for me. Is there any plans to roll out a pay per click or pay per impression modules. It seems that at least for me a lot of my advertisers might be happy with a solution similar to this. Say they could buy 10,000 50,000 or 100,000 impressions and would get the renewal notices etc just as if they'd purchased a time specific ad slot.

This would be helpful in my industry where our site can be double or triple the traffic from week to week depending on what's going on.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009

Project Admin

The current version isn't able to support "per action" pricing methods (without rewriting a lot of the code), but the next major release (which as it happens will be a complete rewrite!) has such pricing options scheduled in:

>> http://www.mindmeister.com/30681325/oiopublisher-v3-1st-draft

It is still a while off however, as I'm looking to start working on it properly in January.

Looks great... And I lied. I thought of one more feature that would be great for me. I don't see it on there and maybe I'd have to wait until v4 to get this... but...

I'd like to not have place holder ads. Instead just show nothing or a blank spot. And then when an advertiser is logged in and surfing my site they will see a purchase button for the particular spots. If they are sold or if they are not sold. Sold ones they can purchase a place in line or they can immediately purchase a new spot.

• CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009

Project Admin

When you say "placeholder ads", are you referring to the empty "advertise here" slots that show up when there are empty slots available?

>> http://demo.oiopublisher.com/standalone/ (3 shown in the sidebar)

Yes, I'd personally like the "advertise here" not to be there. So only an ad appears if there is one. I know this would create some issues if not done right but I'd deal with that. BUT, once an advertiser logs in the "advertise here" spots would appear.