Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthorMoonworks
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009

I just had some problems with WP when changing to a dedicated IP and ended up having to reupload everything.

It wasn't too painful asalmost everything remained intact and not a problem.

My only problem has been with OIO and the images of banners showing. It's strange because everything else seems to be intact in OIO, the images are in the folder, but they just don't show up, either in the banner areas on the site or in OIO admin when I click to see the banner (this is an example of the page I see).

Everythign seems right. The images are there, the banners are active, but I can't seem to see them.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon

Project Admin

Perhaps permissions on the uploads folder have been set incorrectly? A setting of 777, for example, will sometimes stop files within from being accessible.

• CommentAuthorMoonworks

I decided to save some time and just get on with getting it done, so reinstalled.

I'm sure it would have been a simple matter, but I have various sites to redo this weekend (following changes to the DNS of all my sites), so this was the easiest way for me.