Purchase OIOpublisher now for just $47.

Take control of your ad space.

Click here to purchase

• CommentAuthormomo4444
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2010

OIOpublisher looks like it will work perfect for a client of mine. I would however like to remove the name OIOpublisher from basically everywhere so the client does not figure out the price and bypass me for future sites. Yes... he's that kind of guy! Can you remove the name?

Secondly, I would like to be able to modify the admin panel to only show the site owner what is necessary. Basically, just the Approve / Disapprove Section (Purchases).

Any thoughts / help would be appreciated.

Need help?  Quick start guide | Troubleshooting | All help topics
    • CommentAuthorSimon
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2010 edited

Project Admin

I've never considered what it would take to remove the brand name - you're welcome to do so of course, but you would have to check the admin files and purchase templates for any instances of the name. It probably wouldn't take too long if you're limiting admin access though.

The admin navigation is controlled by the "/platform/{wordpress / standalone}/admin.php" file (depending on whether you install OIO as a standalone app or a Wordpress plugin). It would be very easy to comment out the navigation tabs you didn't want your client to see, or add a conditional if you wanted to be able to see them, but not the client.

• CommentAuthormomo4444
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2010

Thanks Simon. I sent a proposal over to the client yesterday, so we'll see. Appreciate the help and hope to be purchasing soon.